- Bash scripting (Bash Gaffer Tape) - The MagPi - Issues 10, 12 and 16
- C programming (C Cave) - The MagPi - Issues 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 13 and 17
- C++ programming (C++ Cache) - The MagPi - Issues 18, 23, 24, 27 and 30
- GNU make - The MagPi - Issue 24
- Python programming (The Python Pit) - The MagPi - Issues 10, 13 and 14
- Scratch programming (Scratch Patch) - The MagPi - Issues 13, 17, 20, 29 and 30
- BrickPi - a Python library to allow easy communication between a Raspberry Pi and a BrickPi extension board.
- LeCroy X-Stream oscilloscope DAQ - a command line remote readout application for reading out LeCroy oscilloscopes at high speed.
- OptorSim - a GRID simulation package
- RpiScratchIO - a Python library to allow additional I/O functionality to be added to Scratch.
These resources are provided, since they are clearly defined and might be directly useful in other projects. Many thousands of lines of programming have been written for other projects that are not present here, since they are part of more specific or complicated projects.